This side is a delicious addition to your main course. Not all recipes need to be complicated and this one is easy to put together!
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
3 red potatoes cubed
3 handfuls of fresh green beans
1 cup of diced tomatoes
1/2 onion sliced or chopped
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp salt (includes salt for water)
1-2 pinches of black pepper
1-2 pinches of garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. On a sheet pan combine the cubed red potatoes and onion with 2 tbsps olive oil, 1 pinch salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix together to ensure they are evenly coated. Place in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
3. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. After the water is boiling add 3-4 pinches of salt to the water.
4. Place the green beans in the boiling water to blanch them. The green beans will only be in water for approx. 3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and strain the green beans. Place in an ice bath to preserve color and moisture prior to baking. Place on a paper towel and set to side.
6. Once the potatoes have cooked for 15-20 minutes, remove them from the oven. Add the tomatoes and green beans to the sheet pan. Add pinch of salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix everything together.
7. Return sheet pan to the oven and cook for another 20 minutes.
8. Remove from heat and serve.
This recipe makes 6 servings.
2 thoughts on “Roasted Red Potatoes, Green Beans, Tomatoes & Onion”
Great post 😁